I tried to upload zip files to media temple. They say the Zip file is too big!
Should I get a refund?
There is a change you uploaded the main pack that includes all kind of stuff. Unzip first and search the theme file there.
- Download the final zip file from your downloads page.
- Unzip the final zip file; you should now have a final download folder.
- Do NOT upload the final download folder. Open up the final download folder.
- Browse the contents and find the actual theme folder. If you look inside the theme folder, you will see a “style.css” file. This is how you know you have found the theme folder.
- Using an FTP client, upload ONLY the theme folder to your “wp-content/themes” folder
- Login to your WordPress admin panel and activate the theme.
For future reference, you can always interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for theme troubleshooting.
If you need any additional assistance, don’t hesitate to ask! Good luck.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.