3717 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

@Mudi, that’s a good point :)

@SDM, yeah I have used that in the past for a tutorial and it seemed incredibly powerful – just overwhelming!

3717 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+9 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says
mordauk said
quickandeasy said
@Giallo, that’s a very good point, but, I’ve been looking on that Blender Cookie @mordauk posted, and I must say, I’m hooked! haha
Not trying to self promote, but I built their site ;)

Pippin, I’ve told your bro he owes you a few beers, I’ve just spent $72 on his training series and then I’m gunna spend another $50 on the vehicle modeling one.

I wouldn’t have if it weren’t for you so I’m sure you can blag a few bevvys out of him!

377 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
krafti says

hi, i am used to work with cad applications, but in past i started in 3d. today i prefer for 3d modeling and draft visualization modo 3d, keyshot for render. it works pretty well and fast.

i worked 5 years in 3d studio max, its very easy for beginners and very good output quality, especially export in other fileformats.

4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

I can tell you this there is a big short of people in the Cinema 4D industries; it’s the right time to start learning C4D ,you will see this will start to get more poplar platform of use + I think also Envato is stepping in to the C4D category next year if i am not mistaking….

by
by
by
by
by
by