• Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • United States
fillerspace says

Eww. Having to withdraw from 15+ atms per month does not sound that easy.

True, especially since Payoneer charges $1.35+ per withdrawal, and the bank who owns e ATM will charge another $1.50-$2.50 as well. That is at least $40-$60 in fees plus driving and time. Better to go with a wire transfer, which sounds like $40 in fees, but it all goes right into your bank account.

1864 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
+1 more
FRESHFACE says

Better to go with a wire transfer, which sounds like $40 in fees, but it all goes right into your bank account.

That’s true, if you can use wire and have no problems with your bank etc, then go for this imho.

@fillerspace: driving and time? Why? I though Americans are cash free and carry only their cards these days… (that’s also why US is #1 in consumerism)

448 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hey Guys,

Just to chime in here, the daily cash withdrawal limit for Payoneer cards is indeed $2,500.00. You also have a daily transaction limit of $2,500.00, which is separate from cash withdrawals, so in total you can spend up to $5,000.00 per day.

While having cash in hand is nice, don’t forget that the Payoneer card is a prepaid debit MasterCard, meaning it can be used wherever debit MasterCard is accepted. Using the card to make purchases directly at the merchant is a great way to cut down on ATM fees.

Lastly, we have begun rolling out our local bank transfer service with participating affiliate/partner programs for countries worldwide, and are steadily adding additional countries to the list (our goal is to reach a fully functional international service for local bank transfers).

Thanks,

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

307 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
brainbuzzmedia says

What happens if I lose my prepaid card with all my monthly earnings on it though? Is it possible to cancel / have fraud protection or is it basically like losing a wad of cash?

448 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

What happens if I lose my prepaid card with all my monthly earnings on it though? Is it possible to cancel / have fraud protection or is it basically like losing a wad of cash?

All accounts are fully monitored and your details can be viewed at any time through an online My Account page, accessible through our main website.

If you lose your card, simply contact our Customer Support department and a new one will be issued for you. If any fraudulent charges are made on your card, they can be disputed, just like any other MasterCard.

While the cards themselves are are prepaid, we offer excellent Customer Support and security services, so you can feel safe in knowing that your funds are secure and insured.

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

1148 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
fillerspace says

@fillerspace: driving and time? Why? I though Americans are cash free and carry only their cards these days… (that’s also why US is #1 in consumerism)

Haha true…he was the one who wanted the money in his bank and not on the card. You’re right though, I’ve gotten so used to using my card for everything, even $1 for 2 pies at McDonalds. I would still feel more comfortable having that $5000 in my bank so I can earn interest on it and use it with my Alaska Airlines debit card to earn miles. Also, since I am a valued client, my bank let’s me set the ATM cash withdrawal limit to any amount I want up to $10000. If I ever get around to selling here, I’ll go with wire transfers.

3902 posts After Effects Templates
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
miseld says

@Nissim_Payoneer

How can i contact you i just notice something strange in my statement. I need an explanation.

448 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says
miseld said
@Nissim_Payoneer How can i contact you i just notice something strange in my statement. I need an explanation.

Hey,

Sorry for the late reply, I missed the last post >.<

My e-mail is nissimal@payoneer.com

by
by
by
by
by
by