3732 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

If you’re suffering from stress, coffee isn’t a good idea. You should possibly cut down on the caffeine.

492 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
rayoflightt says

It could be virus in heart. Ask doctors for more detailed test like ultrasound of heart. If that is the case then exercises are absolutely forbidden while symptoms exist.

2176 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

Walking always helps, but walking every day, without skipping days, and choosing the pace and distance you feel comfortable with (but don’t cheat, walk at least a few kilometers each day). That’s for starters.

And try to think about good things, I mean about anything except for work (or other worries you might have), to relax your mind.

The worst thing about stress and (discovered) heart conditions is the fact that you are even more stressed because of the fact the doctors told you you’re not okay – try not to focus on these thoughts.

342 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
soundtrove says

Just two and the most important, and I am serious:
Just think positive, and learn to forgive.

Well said – oh and bike riding too :)
35 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in United States
mccumba says

Anxiety killer is boxing my friend:) in my earlier days, I used to compete as an amateur boxer and it is by far (in my opinion) the best cardio ever. You burn calories and basically get the best muscle tone due to a total body workout. It relieves stress and makes everything easier. Physically and emotionally. You don’t have to compete. Just buy a bag and hit it lol

858 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+4 more
uziiuzair says

It could be virus in heart. Ask doctors for more detailed test like ultrasound of heart. If that is the case then exercises are absolutely forbidden while symptoms exist.

Its not any kind of virus. All my results have been clean so far :)

291 posts
  • Located in Europe
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+2 more
mariokulas says

Hmm, I would recommend you something to try, but I don´t know do you have will for some yogic techniques for healing the heart.

A great technique for example is Apana Vayu Mudra, a hand gesture for re-direction more energy to a heart centre .. that mudra can prevent even pre-heart attack state or cure angina pectoris and tachycardia.

And for Cardio, I recommend bike, 50 min. daily in the morning on an empty stomach.

I have survived heartattack 7 years ago.. so I have some experience with problems with the heart. Today I don´t have any more problems.. but some scars stays with you forever (for example I am a living weather app lol, just ask me when will the rain fall :D )

:)

277 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
SilentGraphics says

Okay so starting [...]
Anxiety. Go see a psychologist.
Oh yes, I am. But I was requested to do some cardio exercise too.
It will never help. Your mind is always over your body.

not ok,

this is a bad advice

mind works better if the body is in good shape.

so my advice is to find a good fitness instructor. this may prove difficult but good fitness center should have one available

second eat and drink quality food, cut on processed food cut bad drinks. eat a lot of fresh food. but don’t be surprised, it will cost you more x month

Agree.Also if you can exercise everyday you will fell so much better.I do this almost everyday at the gym.Is good for me because i spend so much time in front of my computer

618 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
theAlThemist says

Doing HIIT is the worse advice for a novice!

Give yourself at least 2 weeks with low intensity (not more than 60% or HRmax) monotone cardio (best start – cross trainer OR row machine as they doesn’t harm joints) A week later you could move to a real running.

When you reach 40 minutes on low intensity you could try HIIT!!!

Go to the GYM and start with cardio for two weeks. Than move to weight lifting with some circular program for absolute beginners.

Your body and mind would be grateful for the effort.

And don’t afraid of weight-loss programs. They wouldn’t harm and you wouldn’t loose weight if you don’t have what to loose. ;)

Open http://www.muscleandfitness.com/ , read, learn and MOOOOVE!!! :)

1023 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+6 more
greenline says

I know about this website from a freelancing website, I had some tasks from the website owner.

These exercises help: CARDIO DANCE WORKOUT and CARDIO KICKBOXING WORKOUT

And as other people already said, no coffee, a lot of calm, try to smile and be happy :)

by
by
by
by
by
by