I use Invatoo and leafping.com – Leafping was created and run by a fellow Envato author, you get push alerts every 30 minutes if there was a sale, referral, or comment in that 30 minute window. With the push on comments I’m able to convert sales that much easier because I’m able to respond to that person rather quickly.
Hey folks, apologies in advance if this is a quick fix… I just purchased the Leaflet app on my iPhone 4 and can’t seem to get past the login page. I enter my username and API key but have no “Submit” /”Login” button of any kind?
Anyone else seen this issue? Any ideas?
Leaflet was great untill push notification stopped working
- Item was Featured
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
Started using Leafping on my iPad with boxcar and is great. I will give a try to invatoo too.