1 post
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
gripsocks says

Hey,

I’m a designer and I have no coding expertise whatsoever and probably won’t for a while. I’m wondering what the best WP framework is that doesn’t require code but allows me to design as much of everything as possible. If the framework just gave the code for things and made me design every last pixel I would prefer it that way. So are there any options that allow me design freedom or is that just wishful thinking?

Thanks

80 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
eriktailor says
Actually i believe that everything is possible in coding but it’s strongly recommended to follow some standards when you’re designing, like the following ones:
  • Ergonomical reasons: highlight the links, separate the different sections, design button states and a lot of more rules to keep the user on the desired way and don’t confuse him with inappropriate and rare functionality..
  • Compatibility: altough everything can be done in html5 and css3, i’m pretty sure about a high amount of ideas can’t be coded to be compatible with outdated browsers like ie8-9 so you will loose these users if the design doesn’t fit the coding standards of the problematic browsers.
  • Actual trends: i believe that buyers most likely buy items crafted in the latest design trends to keep their sites up to date instead of choosing a new and unknown style.

To answer your original question, regarding the milestones above i recommend to consider the latest bootstrap 3 as an example ofthe possible framework where the most common and widely used web elements are all included.

5 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United Kingdom
misslaidlaw says

Hey,

I’m a designer and I have no coding expertise whatsoever and probably won’t for a while. I’m wondering what the best WP framework is that doesn’t require code but allows me to design as much of everything as possible. If the framework just gave the code for things and made me design every last pixel I would prefer it that way. So are there any options that allow me design freedom or is that just wishful thinking?

Thanks

I would recommend using Headway Themes which is not on Themeforest and is a framework which is great for people like yourself.

by
by
by
by
by
by