• Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
kimonoThemes says

Hi,

I’m looking for a plugin to manage registration form, connect form, members and roles on WordPress, so maybe some of you know the best one that can fits my needs. The plugins must have an option to add some custom field on the registration form to get more information about the users. And it would be great to if it has a Facebook connect too, but I don’t mind if it’s not… I’ll include it by my self.

I would appreciate if you can give me some advice on which one to test or use. I’m not used to with that kind of plugin…

Thanks!

1435 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
webdesignerart says

Hi,

I’m looking for a plugin to manage registration form, connect form, members and roles on WordPress, so maybe some of you know the best one that can fits my needs. The plugins must have an option to add some custom field on the registration form to get more information about the users. And it would be great to if it has a Facebook connect too, but I don’t mind if it’s not… I’ll include it by my self.

I would appreciate if you can give me some advice on which one to test or use. I’m not used to with that kind of plugin…

Thanks!

wp role scooper nice plugin :)

548 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
tonvie says

I’ve used Wishlist Member on a site and it works great. Might be overkill for your needs and it’s 100 bucks I think :)

367 posts plop
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
kimonoThemes says

@webdesignerart Thanks but this is only for roles.

@tonvie Nice but it seems that Member just custom the default registration page, it doesn’t let you create a page with some custom field.

Lets forget everything that I asked in my first post as it’s impossible to have one plugin to do everything I want. I’ll try to make them separately…

First I would like to create a “page” for my registration form and add custom field to it… if someone can help it will be great :)

Thanks!

3364 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Community Moderator
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

Have you looked into Philo’s ProfileManager? Might suit your needs http://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-profile-manager/161176

367 posts plop
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
kimonoThemes says

Have you looked into Philo’s ProfileManager? Might suit your needs http://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-profile-manager/161176

Yep but it works only in the back-end, I need it in the front-end :/

by
by
by
by
by
by