374 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
_rohan says
Rohan’s post (the first link above) is pretty great – it’s the one I used to learn ;)
Funny thing is that Rohan coded all my WP and he told me not to follow this tutorial lol That it was not good or something like that but he wasnt there today so couldnt ask for good tuts on theme options.

Nah, I said there were typos I made in the tutorial; those are only spelling and grammar issues though. The tutorial is fine.

2952 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says
Rohan’s post (the first link above) is pretty great – it’s the one I used to learn ;)
Funny thing is that Rohan coded all my WP and he told me not to follow this tutorial lol That it was not good or something like that but he wasnt there today so couldnt ask for good tuts on theme options.
Nah, I said there were typos I made in the tutorial; those are only spelling and grammar issues though. The tutorial is fine.

Oh ok. Sorry sir :)

469 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
SaurabhSharma says

Well. Even I started from these tutorials only. And there was one “In the Woods”. After following these tutorials, I was able to create admin options for my last two themes. But now, I am desperately looking for some more.

My priorities are:

• Image file chooser with browse button and ability to drag/sort them in any order. (Till now I am using a redundant old-school method of 5 input boxes with limitation of 5 slider images, which is not good).
  • More in-dept resource on using radio boxes. i.e. upon selecting one radio option, it should show a panel with some more options. For example: 1. No-image 2. use Image. Upon selecting “Use Image”, a file chooser appears beneath it.

I have seen screen shots of some great options panel here, but didn’t yet found a good resource to learn them.

2952 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

FreshFace have the best looking admin panel ever.

Is it functionnal already?

by
by
by
by
by
by