• Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Australia
3Ddym says

Hi,

What are the best social networks to promote our works?

I prefer FB and Youtube

376 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
BigBouncyBright says

Twitter :) Actually any social network works well when you have the target audience in your friends and followers. I think the best way is choose one network and promote there, constantly. Other networks – to use as secondary ones

25 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Ukraine
GarryGavrosh says

I tried almost everything (MySpace, YouTube, Facebook, Google +, Tweeter, Last fm, Vimeo, Flickr, etc.), except where the characters, so the Chinese social networks can not say, and the best network in terms of functionality, simplicity and speed is of course Russian network, she almost all languages of the world, so everyone will understand what’s what.

Some people put the blame of its founder Pavel Durov that he copied the basics of Facebook, but it turned out – so her Russian programmers have improved and continue to improve, that Facebook is working in the U.S. is worse than in the U.S. vk.com

BIG ADVANTAGE OF THIS NETWORK NO ADVERTISING AND super speed + full freedom, which did not dream much of the democratic world. By freedom is meant the presence of free music, movies, etc. Pavel Durov recently donated $ 1 million for the site Wikipedia.

829 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Australia
3Ddym says

Yeah I created a profile on vk, it seems good, thanks GarryGavrosh.

24 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Spain
Snabisch says

I’ll try vk

2715 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Switzerland
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+3 more
DanielKeller says

try soundcloud.

829 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Australia
3Ddym says

I tried almost everything (MySpace, YouTube, Facebook, Google +, Tweeter, Last fm, Vimeo, Flickr, etc.), except where the characters, so the Chinese social networks can not say, and the best network in terms of functionality, simplicity and speed is of course Russian network, she almost all languages of the world, so everyone will understand what’s what.

Some people put the blame of its founder Pavel Durov that he copied the basics of Facebook, but it turned out – so her Russian programmers have improved and continue to improve, that Facebook is working in the U.S. is worse than in the U.S. vk.com

BIG ADVANTAGE OF THIS NETWORK NO ADVERTISING AND super speed + full freedom, which did not dream much of the democratic world. By freedom is meant the presence of free music, movies, etc. Pavel Durov recently donated $ 1 million for the site Wikipedia.

I created a account in vk, but it seems I can’t make friends without knowing russian I guess :)

735 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Russian Federation
JohnMcNeill says
oh, guys… If you wanna promote your stuff in vk, it’s not right way to do this. You know, vk is the place where you can listen every piece of music for free… illegal… and…yeah, I don’t think so that people in vk gonna give you some money for your music. They can download any track and song for free and use it.

Twitter, FB and YouTube is the best. Really

25 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ukraine
GarryGavrosh says

oh, guys… If you wanna promote your stuff in vk, it’s not right way to do this. You know, vk is the place where you can listen every piece of music for free… illegal… and…yeah, I don’t think so that people in vk gonna give you some money for your music. They can download any track and song for free and use it.

Twitter, FB and YouTube is the best. Really

What prevents people download a track for free (get it from the cache) of the Facebook or Soundcloud? In vk.com people will be able to gather around him friends in their country and if they are used to pay for music, you’ll pay anywhere. And let’s not teach foreigners how to download music from vkontakte. Vkontakte also no download button by default, right?)))

25 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ukraine
GarryGavrosh says

I created a account in vk, but it seems I can’t make friends without knowing russian I guess :)
I have a lot of friends on the site from different countries, not only from Russia. Here is a search find people from the U.S..
by
by
by
by
by
by