• Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
3Ddym says

I created a account in vk, but it seems I can’t make friends without knowing russian I guess :)
I have a lot of friends on the site from different countries, not only from Russia. Here is a search find people from the U.S..

Thanks, does it have easy way to add friends without going to their profile?

25 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Ukraine
GarryGavrosh says

Thanks, does it have easy way to add friends without going to their profile?

Right!)) Go to any person and click on the “add to friends”. Option 2: create a group or page (In the left menu, “my group” and “create a community”) It is very easy to add video (and YouTube, too), music, photos, without any additional applications that need to install more on Facebook.

906 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
3Ddym says
Right!)) Go to any person and click on the “add to friends”. Option 2: create a group or page (In the left menu, “my group” and “create a community”) It is very easy to add video (and YouTube, too), music, photos, without any additional applications that need to install more on Facebook.

No way to add friends without going to their page? I found a way yesterday, I can’t find it now.

25 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ukraine
GarryGavrosh says

No way to add friends without going to their page? I found a way yesterday, I can’t find it now.

Indeed, this method is used to be, it’s amazing how you were able to find yesterday :)) Now try – does not work, probably because of anti-spam it was canceled. I know that a day can add up to 40 people.

82 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Ukraine
gvsmusic says

Hi! I would recommend VK.com. A lot of Ukrainians, Russians and other citizens of former USSR sit there.

+ huge amount of people, who don’t sit on facebook, google+ etc

- people there wouldn’t buy your music. The mentality of post-soviet people is that the last thing they would buy is music. $11 are big money (e.g. in Ukraine you can buy 2 Big Mac Menus in McDonalds).

Still, to broaden your audience it is a good thing.

906 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
3Ddym says

Hi! I would recommend VK.com. A lot of Ukrainians, Russians and other citizens of former USSR sit there.

+ huge amount of people, who don’t sit on facebook, google+ etc

- people there wouldn’t buy your music. The mentality of post-soviet people is that the last thing they would buy is music. $11 are big money (e.g. in Ukraine you can buy 2 Big Mac Menus in McDonalds).

Still, to broaden your audience it is a good thing.

Yep, Thanks for the info gvsmusic!

25 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ukraine
GarryGavrosh says

The mentality of post-soviet people is that the last thing they would buy is music. $11 are big money (e.g. in Ukraine you can buy 2 Big Mac Menus in McDonalds).
Yes, there is some truth. I dare say that fewer people are buying music, not only in the former Soviet Union. I lived in Germany, I have as many friends in the U.S. and here the majority of my friends do not buy music, unfortunately. If digitized oil, it would have ceased to buy, just download from the Internet. But on VK.com – for me there is a group of almost 41,000 people. So many of them go to my personal website and buy songs via SMS, sorry that I introduced the function of payment only 2 years ago :) If there is a convenient and simple method of payment, people will pay regardless of the country. And the main course to motivate people to buy.

VK.com advantage over other large social networks. Now all the accounts linked to a mobile phone, Pavel Durov bind button to buy the songs will not be difficult, the only thing he does is not going to do. But all the time.

25 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ukraine
GarryGavrosh says

Did you know that McDonald’s is the most visited in the world is located in Moscow’s Pushkin Square, the other in Munich, the third in Kiev on the Station Square. So, what do we have? Three of the five – the post-Soviet space. Perhaps this is due to the fact that for people living here, the American fast food is still somewhat a novelty, this is some novelty, even exotic. In McDonald plays music of our artists (including mine), and we get our share of the music that is spinning in the cafe. So people are paying for music, without knowing it :)

906 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
3Ddym says

Hey fellas, any other good social medias?

by
by
by
by
by
by