Just using ubuntu of my usb pen and it works amazing. It even recognised my internet dongle without any issues. Very happy. But the only problem is I want to create a live distro with just packages I need… Such as g++ and Lamp etc.
What is the EASIEST way to go about doing this?
I was thinking use virtual box and create my own custom iso then hopefully just install it to usb using unetbootin?
Would this work?
- Community Moderator
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Here’s a howto:https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LiveCDCustomization
Looks like this is the tool to use: http://www.geekconnection.org/remastersys/
so maybe VirtualBox (or whatever) install Ubuntu, remove / configure packages, pass it through remastersys