I do know most of you don’t use any protection, but what if the template is very easy to be leeched? What sort of protection do you guys use?
Other than watermarking images, which only protects the images, is there anything else you could do? or at least make it harder to leech.
Any suggestions will be highly appreciated
- United States
- Was featured in a podcast
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Contributed a Blog Post
This article may be of interest to you http://blog.themeforest.net/general/options-for-protecting-your-themes/