• Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

Spam dude is back
I have a feeling this is a conscious and organised attack against Envato. Im not sure if they dont have some similar problem in the uploading part.
3551 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+3 more
ToivoMedia says

179 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Lebanon
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
RalphSd says

+1

What a stupid person that spam dude, Stupider than him would be anyone who actually fall for his trick:P

179 posts
  • Lebanon
  • Exclusive Author
RalphSd says

Made me laugh kristopherfisheraudio +1
Well you got to laugh at it really! Do they really think people will call it?

Oh that reminds me, I had a relative in South Africa I didn’ t know about. He’s died unfortunately but he had an investment in a diamond mine out there. Anyway its coming to me! they wrote to me yesterday from the embassy in Nigeria… 1.3 million!.. paperwork signed, sent bank details and they reckon I could have the money by next week.. just gotta pay some solicitors fees an stuff… party!! i’m stoked… I’ll buy everyone at AJ a drink!

haha look what I got just today :)

” I am 20 years old and the only Daughter of my parent, Late Mr & Mrs Dirman Yama, Native of Bouna, republic of Ivory Coast or (Cote D’Ivoire). Due to the series of continuous civil war in my country for multiple years ago, there is this huge amount of Eight Million, five hundred thousand U.S dollars ($8.500,000.00) which my late father deposited in finance firm in Ivory Coast here before he was assassinated by some unknown enemies.

Now I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. I urge that you help me to invest this fund in your country in any lucrative venture. “

Couldnt they pick another country for political stability and security :P?

1081 posts
  • Forum Superstar
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Smartik says

Oh that reminds me, I had a relative in South Africa I didn’ t know about. He’s died unfortunately but he had an investment in a diamond mine out there. Anyway its coming to me! they wrote to me yesterday from the embassy in Nigeria… 1.3 million!.. paperwork signed, sent bank details and they reckon I could have the money by next week.. just gotta pay some solicitors fees an stuff… party!! i’m stoked… I’ll buy everyone at AJ a drink!

” I am 20 years old and the only Daughter of my parent, Late Mr & Mrs Dirman Yama, Native of Bouna, republic of Ivory Coast or (Cote D’Ivoire). Due to the series of continuous civil war in my country for multiple years ago, there is this huge amount of Eight Million, five hundred thousand U.S dollars ($8.500,000.00) which my late father deposited in finance firm in Ivory Coast here before he was assassinated by some unknown enemies.

Now I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. I urge that you help me to invest this fund in your country in any lucrative venture. “

I think they read your thread and decided to make your dreams real. :Phttp://themeforest.net/forums/thread/how-much-of-a-monthly-income-would-you-be-satisfied-with/90129

1863 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
gballx says

This printscreen is priceless – well done ToivoMedia – great timing!:D

179 posts
  • Lebanon
  • Exclusive Author
RalphSd says

I think they read your thread and decided to make your dreams real. :Phttp://themeforest.net/forums/thread/how-much-of-a-monthly-income-would-you-be-satisfied-with/90129

hahaha they found the opportunity :P

5228 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+9 more
KingDog Staff says

I’ve contacted the Devs to see if we can grab some of their time to make some improvements to the spam filter. Hopefully we can get something into action quickly. It’s that or we’ll have to use black magic to stop them. Does anyone know a number of a person I can call?

:sarcasm:

kristopherfisheraudio
kristopherfisheraudio Recent Posts Threads Started
504 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
kristopherfisheraudio says

I’ve contacted the Devs to see if we can grab some of their time to make some improvements to the spam filter. Hopefully we can get something into action quickly. It’s that or we’ll have to use black magic to stop them. Does anyone know a number of a person I can call? :sarcasm:

That’s great, thanks! I am however a Wizard. So, you know give me a call and we can talk business.

:)

by
by
by
by
by
by