1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Spam dude is back
I have a feeling this is a conscious and organised attack against Envato. Im not sure if they dont have some similar problem in the uploading part.
3683 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

181 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Lebanon
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
RalphSd says

+1

What a stupid person that spam dude, Stupider than him would be anyone who actually fall for his trick:P

181 posts
  • Located in Lebanon
RalphSd says

Made me laugh kristopherfisheraudio +1
Well you got to laugh at it really! Do they really think people will call it?

Oh that reminds me, I had a relative in South Africa I didn’ t know about. He’s died unfortunately but he had an investment in a diamond mine out there. Anyway its coming to me! they wrote to me yesterday from the embassy in Nigeria… 1.3 million!.. paperwork signed, sent bank details and they reckon I could have the money by next week.. just gotta pay some solicitors fees an stuff… party!! i’m stoked… I’ll buy everyone at AJ a drink!

haha look what I got just today :)

” I am 20 years old and the only Daughter of my parent, Late Mr & Mrs Dirman Yama, Native of Bouna, republic of Ivory Coast or (Cote D’Ivoire). Due to the series of continuous civil war in my country for multiple years ago, there is this huge amount of Eight Million, five hundred thousand U.S dollars ($8.500,000.00) which my late father deposited in finance firm in Ivory Coast here before he was assassinated by some unknown enemies.

Now I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. I urge that you help me to invest this fund in your country in any lucrative venture. “

Couldnt they pick another country for political stability and security :P?

1123 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Smartik says

Oh that reminds me, I had a relative in South Africa I didn’ t know about. He’s died unfortunately but he had an investment in a diamond mine out there. Anyway its coming to me! they wrote to me yesterday from the embassy in Nigeria… 1.3 million!.. paperwork signed, sent bank details and they reckon I could have the money by next week.. just gotta pay some solicitors fees an stuff… party!! i’m stoked… I’ll buy everyone at AJ a drink!

” I am 20 years old and the only Daughter of my parent, Late Mr & Mrs Dirman Yama, Native of Bouna, republic of Ivory Coast or (Cote D’Ivoire). Due to the series of continuous civil war in my country for multiple years ago, there is this huge amount of Eight Million, five hundred thousand U.S dollars ($8.500,000.00) which my late father deposited in finance firm in Ivory Coast here before he was assassinated by some unknown enemies.

Now I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. I urge that you help me to invest this fund in your country in any lucrative venture. “

I think they read your thread and decided to make your dreams real. :Phttp://themeforest.net/forums/thread/how-much-of-a-monthly-income-would-you-be-satisfied-with/90129

1948 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+5 more
gballx says

This printscreen is priceless – well done ToivoMedia – great timing!:D

181 posts
  • Located in Lebanon
RalphSd says

I think they read your thread and decided to make your dreams real. :Phttp://themeforest.net/forums/thread/how-much-of-a-monthly-income-would-you-be-satisfied-with/90129

hahaha they found the opportunity :P

5342 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I’ve contacted the Devs to see if we can grab some of their time to make some improvements to the spam filter. Hopefully we can get something into action quickly. It’s that or we’ll have to use black magic to stop them. Does anyone know a number of a person I can call?

:sarcasm:

kristopherfisheraudio
kristopherfisheraudio Recent Posts Threads Started
506 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
kristopherfisheraudio says

I’ve contacted the Devs to see if we can grab some of their time to make some improvements to the spam filter. Hopefully we can get something into action quickly. It’s that or we’ll have to use black magic to stop them. Does anyone know a number of a person I can call? :sarcasm:

That’s great, thanks! I am however a Wizard. So, you know give me a call and we can talk business.

:)

by
by
by
by
by
by