• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Europe
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
pixelgrade says

Paying for tickets sounds more flexible, but then again not all tickets are the same. Some are very simple others make you… lose some hair :)

438 posts WordPress Gurus!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • United States
ThemeBeans says

Paying for tickets sounds more flexible, but then again not all tickets are the same. Some are very simple others make you… lose some hair :)

That’s why I don’t pay per ticket. Plus, we’re running our support center on Desk.com which tracks time, how long it takes on average & basically the value of each team member.

The big thing to remember when hiring support team members is that you have to make the deal worth it to them.

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
ThemeBeans says

That’s why I don’t pay per ticket. Plus, we’re running our support center on Desk.com which tracks time, how long it takes on average & basically the value of each team member.

The big thing to remember when hiring support team members is that you have to make the deal worth it to them.

108 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Philippines
dunhakdis says

I pay via hourly and round up to the nearest hour. Keeps things simple and all of us happy.

If you don’t mind, can you share how much are u willing to pay for the support staff :):)

That would be awesome! Thanks

232 posts Premium Website Design
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Power Elite Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 2 000 000 - 4 999 999 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
ThemeFusion says

I’ve always approached customers first. There are always a few in the forum that take extra time to help others. When I see someone that is really giving back to the community, understands the products and seems motivated I will ask if they’re interested in getting paid to do the same thing. My support team is spread out globally. Some have been from the US, and currently we have one in the UK and another in Australia, but that is just by chance not design.

We hired people from different sites initially including ThemeForest but it has not been successful for us. Now what we do is exactly what Parallelus does and it has been 100% successful.

Who knows your products better than your customers? There will be many who like helping other people and enjoy the community spirit. Shoot them an email and ask them if they would like to be paid for it. It works!

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
ThemeBeans says

I pay via hourly and round up to the nearest hour. Keeps things simple and all of us happy.

If you don’t mind, can you share how much are u willing to pay for the support staff :):)

It can range between 15-25/hour depending on the person.

108 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Philippines
dunhakdis says

It can range between 15-25/hour depending on the person.

Oh’ datz a pretty big amount for me right now :)

367 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Europe
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
pixelgrade says

I’ve always approached customers first. There are always a few in the forum that take extra time to help others. When I see someone that is really giving back to the community, understands the products and seems motivated I will ask if they’re interested in getting paid to do the same thing. My support team is spread out globally. Some have been from the US, and currently we have one in the UK and another in Australia, but that is just by chance not design.

We hired people from different sites initially including ThemeForest but it has not been successful for us. Now what we do is exactly what Parallelus does and it has been 100% successful.

Who knows your products better than your customers? There will be many who like helping other people and enjoy the community spirit. Shoot them an email and ask them if they would like to be paid for it. It works!

Well this is one approach that I wouldn’t have thought of. Will try it and see what comes out. Thank you both.

by
by
by
by
by
by