1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
kortia says

I am also looking for Big commerce templates. Supposedly BC has millions of customers. Would be great move. Also very few people work on it so you guys would sell a lot of templates.

121 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
Rameau says

I have designed quite a few bigcommerce templates and would be interested in making some to put on Themeforest. But without a category for them they wouldnt get accepted I dont think.

Take your luck at this category: http://themeforest.net/category/cms-themes/miscellaneous

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in United States
CreadevDotOrg says

Hi, we have been working on our Bigcomerce theme, prepping for public consumption. Its a bunch of stuff changed/rewritten, using their “white” integration/upgrade path. We have many places themed that most others don’t touch, bunches of support for searchspring & interspire mailer. Full standardized email templates (both drip and ems). Custom classes for live editing, waypoint for widgets, new panels/menus. Matching responsive drupal7 blog theme…. Months of work but it’s beautiful. Anyone interested can contact us :) thanks friends!

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
runner2009 says

I’d be interested in taking a look, as I have one client in desperate need of an upgrade. Looking over the bigcommerce docs and API it seems like a rather steep learning curve. The API looks robust and one can integrate it well with external apps, but one needs to get dirty to see just what issues pop up.

Runner2009 Burt Gordon

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
runner2009 says

Hi, we have been working on our Bigcomerce theme, prepping for public consumption. Its a bunch of stuff changed/rewritten, using their “white” integration/upgrade path. We have many places themed that most others don’t touch, bunches of support for searchspring & interspire mailer. Full standardized email templates (both drip and ems). Custom classes for live editing, waypoint for widgets, new panels/menus. Matching responsive drupal7 blog theme…. Months of work but it’s beautiful. Anyone interested can contact us :) thanks friends!
I’d be interested in taking a look, as I have one client in desperate need of an upgrade. Looking over the bigcommerce docs and API it seems like a rather steep learning curve. The API looks robust and one can integrate it well with external apps, but one needs to get dirty to see just what issues pop up.

Runner2009 Burt Gordon

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in United States
CreadevDotOrg says

Hi Burt, you are indeed correct!

BC is a great platform, but their theme is ment for those with HTML experience. There is a learning curve of “include” style theming, with finicky variables due to immense javascript dependency on wrapper container classes. Although a rich restful API, somewhat limited as well for reasons we aren’t allowed to mention atm. We actually had to schedule multiple meetings with BC product engineers to clear up some issues and provide insight for solution. That being said, in a few more months BC will work better in theme layers (javascript), API, new admin theme, and the Option guts themselves.

So if you are in need of an example LIVE site using our work, you may reference CJ’s LLC. They have so graciously let us use their BC site for this example. Keep in mind, colors, layout, sidebars, or just about anything else has been tamed enough to change rather quickly (as in your new site :)

http://cjshearthandhome.com

They are using the full Creadev shebang from BC core, to custom CSS stacks, to custom JS fixes, to full blown SearchSpring customization, to Interspire mailer hooks + templates, and the Drupal7 responsive to power their blog and corp. Keep in mind, BC just released their mobile theme as “editable” this week (june 20 2013), so we have not yet themed it nor integrated it into the template.

Anyone interested in any piece or the full package may get at us: info@creadev.org. We will get back to you (yes a real dev, not a salesman) to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks tons for your interest! - Derek H - CreadevDotOrg front end dev

by
by
by
by
by
by