57 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Afflict says

After speaking to a mate of mine who bought the file and his download keeps timing out due to internet being a bit flaky, whether its possible to make the download in smaller file sizes. I’m sure he is not the only frustrated buyer with this problem.

His most recent attempt he got to 700+ mb and now its just hanging after his internet connection failed and disconnected. The download manager doesn’t help either.

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Hmm. I don’t think we have any plans at this time to split it up into smaller files. But, I’ll make a note of it for my bosses today.

19 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
d4v1d says

I second that!! The download location doesn’t seem to allow resumed downloads, so I’m not getting much joy using the download manager. I’ve tried at least 5 times now to download the file, and it keeps stopping at various points. Latest 72% in. Very frustrating!

1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says

Jeffrey, I’m still wondering whether we will be able to re-download the bundle after it gets removed if we purchased it.

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

If we confirm that you purchased it, then sure, we can arrange for as much.

4905 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says
I second that!! The download location doesn’t seem to allow resumed downloads, so I’m not getting much joy using the download manager. I’ve tried at least 5 times now to download the file, and it keeps stopping at various points. Latest 72% in. Very frustrating!

John mentioned yesterday that download managers don’t work well with the server that the file is hosted on. Your best bet is to just download the file normally.

Never really understood the point of download managers.

57 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Afflict says

Lol well you will once you stay in South Africa and your internet connection drops a couple of times making you need to re-download everything all the time! ;) Hence d4v1d’s predicament.

475 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years Located in Australia Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+3 more
cyan Envato team says

Hi guys, Support can get you separate links – please send them an email! :-) thanks and sorry the ZIP ’s so large! We’ll do it better next year!

70 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
kiziel says

I downloaded it with download menager ( flashgot) , and it worked pretty well.

2019 posts Review Manager
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

John mentioned yesterday that download managers don’t work well with the server that the file is hosted on. Your best bet is to just download the file normally.

Never really understood the point of download managers.

I use Speed Download 5 and it makes a world of difference for me. Even if it’s only a 50mb file, the download sometimes maxes out at much less than my full internet connection (12mbps) when downloading the normal way (via browser).

Using a download manager I get lots of additional options like download scheduling, setting an HTTP -Referrer, the number of connections, queued downloads, bw throttling, etc.

When I was downloading this bundle via the browser it was stuck at a steady 128Kbps (I assumed bw throttling from the massive load). I cancelled that and setup the download in Speed Download 5, then it was at full speed (1.6MBps). I figured that wasn’t going to be a good thing for envato’s servers if they’re under high load so I paused the download and queued it for the middle of the night when the load would be less (I live in the US).

Anyway, that’s the point of download managers. :-) When I download large files for reviewing, I don’t have time to wait while it’s only using 30-50% of my connection. SD5 almost always uses my full connection (plus my burst rate (up to 2.4MBps).

by
by
by
by
by
by