272 posts The Dominant One
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 9
  • Collector Level 4
  • Top Monthly Author
+7 more
wptitans
says

I see lot’s of other WordPress theme stores offering 40% discounts or more. Is it possible that Envato gives us the opportunity to place these types of discounts ourselves or that they can do this for the entire marketplace.

495 posts Code Is Poetry
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 11
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Top Monthly Author
+10 more
gljivec
says

I see lot’s of other WordPress theme stores offering 40% discounts or more. Is it possible that Envato gives us the opportunity to place these types of discounts ourselves or that they can do this for the entire marketplace.

+1

1 post
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
achmadbiz
says

Please Envatooo go go .. :)

1093 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
+6 more
lifwanian
says

Why? We already have 5+ bundles a year… in fact, didn’t one just end this week?

495 posts Code Is Poetry
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 11
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Top Monthly Author
+10 more
gljivec
says

Yes, but this is something that would be good for all authors. Anyway I think once a year a day like this would be awesome.

272 posts The Dominant One
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 9
  • Collector Level 4
  • Top Monthly Author
+7 more
wptitans
says

Why? We already have 5+ bundles a year… in fact, didn’t one just end this week?

Did you read my question? Bundles are different, only a few benefit from it. A massive sale on all items on Themeforest on black friday and cyber monday would be a great benefit for all authors.

1899 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Elite Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Freebie
  • Most Wanted Winner
+4 more
dnp_theme
says

I would agree to join a black friday promotion only with no more than 25% discount. I could rethink the numbers if sales grow much above expectations.

StampReadyTemplates
StampReadyTemplates Recent Posts Threads Started
42 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 7
  • Collector Level 4
  • Elite Author
+8 more
StampReadyTemplates
says

I think Envato need to change some things. Like set your own prices whenever you want. With this alone you would be able to set your own discounts from day to day.

495 posts Code Is Poetry
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 11
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Top Monthly Author
+10 more
gljivec
says

I think Envato need to change some things. Like set your own prices whenever you want. With this alone you would be able to set your own discounts from day to day.

We could only dream about this :)

1763 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Power Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
+10 more
tommusrhodus
says

Terrible idea, have a look on elancer if you want to see how much people are willing to undercut each other, we don’t want that here now do we :)

EDIT : Black friday sale would be good though, as it would be across the board – no undercutting!

by
by
by
by
by
by