Does anyone know if using z-index constitutes black hat SEO . My understanding is the technique can be abused for spamming purposes. Does anyone have definite proof that use is not penalized by Google or the likes.
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
I don’t have definite proof but doing a little google searching for it doesn’t return much results so I don’t think Google will penalize you for it.