153 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Genem says
I also can’t wait for the next Ghost Recon!!

Thanks for reminding me about that. Looked awesome in the previews, can’t wait to try it out. :)

1872 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Black Ops will suck imo…

This is the game (sequel) I am waiting for (for 8 years lol) http://www.gametrailers.com/game/mafia-ii/5403

It comes out this month on 24th-27th, the demo will be out this Tuesday (10th) if you guys wanna check it out

1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says
Black Ops will suck imo…

This is the game (sequel) I am waiting for (for 8 years lol) http://www.gametrailers.com/game/mafia-ii/5403

It comes out this month on 24th-27th, the demo will be out this Tuesday (10th) if you guys wanna check it out

OMFG … agreed 2847%. I am not exaggerating one bit when I say Mafia I was more complex and visually pleasing than some games today… and that was back in the day of Pentium II-III. Possibly one of the best games I have ever played. I’m speechless in trying to convey the attention to detail it offered.

Mafia II will be epic.

Back to Call of Duty—I hated World at War. I consider it a skin for Call of Duty 4, and even at that, it failed miserably. The ONLY reason I am even slightly excited for Black Ops is solely for the fact that it’s something different… no more World War I, no more World War II… finally something different. I’ve been waiting for Vietnam game for quite a while, and this one will blow it away.

On a different note, anyone super excited for Fallout: New Vegas? Fallout is incredible.

831 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
tigerlabs says

Crysis 2 is another one, can’t wait!! :D

767 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
outandouter says
I think Black Ops is going to be disappointing. Just like World at War was. I have been playing a little of the Medal of Honor beta and it’s awesome so far. A good mix between CoD and Battlefield. I also can’t wait for the next Ghost Recon!!

Well, I think Medal of Honor beta totally sucked. Very less variety and zero-to-none perks. This is just beta. Who knows the final version comes out to be a lot better.

Black Ops will suck imo…

Haha. I still remember my old days playing Mafia on my first PC. IT WAS THE BEST GAME I EVER PLAYED . The story line, music, sounds, graphics, gameplay, everything just rocked! And for me, Mafia II is the most anticipated game of this quarter of the year.

The ONLY reason I am even slightly excited for Black Ops is solely for the fact that it’s something different… no more World War I, no more World War II… finally something different.

+1

Crysis 2 is another one, can’t wait!! :D
Yes, can’t wait to see the new CryEngine. I hope it won’t put my new PC down to knees as Crysis 1 did to my old PC.
357 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
shoxite says

Halo Reach all the way! Sorry, but I had to let it out lol. :P I am going to be getting Black Ops too, but I am waaaaaaaaaay more excited for Halo Reach. I will be getting the Halo Reach bundle. \\

767 posts
+2 more
outandouter says
I will be getting the Halo Reach bundle.

Ah! Lovely!

1182 posts
campolar says
Black Ops will suck imo…

Am looking forward to mafia 2 too…

ANd halo sucks

203 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in Canada
+2 more
iLochie says
Black Ops will suck imo…

Am looking forward to mafia 2 too…

ANd halo sucks

Halo Series: Game of the century? Think so. There’s a reason why it gets a special console. Hopefully Black Ops doesn’t end up just being a patched MW2 , if not I may have to get it. Not before Reach though. I’ll probably be camping out for Reach, a worthwhile sacrifice for game of the year.

177 posts
+2 more
conceptcoding says
Halo Series: Game of the century? Think so. There’s a reason why it gets a special console. Hopefully Black Ops doesn’t end up just being a patched MW2 , if not I may have to get it. Not before Reach though. I’ll probably be camping out for Reach, a worthwhile sacrifice for game of the year.

But MW2 also got a special console, and that was pretty awful.

by
by
by
by
by
by