4247 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says
  • Subject can’t be blank
  • Content can’t be blank
  • 5875 posts
      Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
    +8 more
    VF says

1612 posts
      Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
    +9 more
    DaniMun says
    2566 posts Put a Donk On It
      Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
    +10 more
    ThemeProvince says

chuck norris

4 posts
      Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in United States
    Chuck_Norris says
    chuck norris

yes?

5875 posts
      Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
    +8 more
    VF says
    chuck norris
    yes?

See the time stamp of both the above posts and probably this should be really chuck norris :shocked:

7289 posts
      Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
    +5 more
    doru says
    chuck norris
    yes?

omg CHUCK NORRIS !

4247 posts
      Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
    +5 more
    Aw_Shucks says

:D I totally forgot that I opened this thread. That’s like when I mix some chocolate milk in a glass and forget to drink it. I’ve done that a few times. :P

4247 posts
    +5 more
    Aw_Shucks says

I was once at my cousin’s house and I walked deep into the back yard. He yelled, “Watch out for land mines!!”. He was referring to dog droppings. I suppose in retrospect I was lucky that they weren’t actual land mines, because I ended up getting some on my shoes.

2309 posts
      Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
    +5 more
    theflyingtinman says
    I was once at my cousin’s house and I walked deep into the back yard. He yelled, “Watch out for land mines!!”. He was referring to dog droppings. I suppose in retrospect I was lucky that they weren’t actual land mines, because I ended up getting some on my shoes.

His dog was also lucky they weren’t actual landmines, otherwise it would probably need some extensive rectal repair work. ;)

by
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by