80 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
Geon says

Please can somebody let me know what are the exact guidelines on “bleeds and trim guidelines”, and what reviewer expects on “font documentation”. I have detailed the things in my PSD and help file but still got comments.

thanks Geon

80 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
Geon says

More specific question on Bleed guidelines 1. Do we need to keep “bleed + guideline” layer visible in PSD file? 2. Can GR provide the template for rounded corner Business Card (Since GR has only for square corner template http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/334)

Thanks Geon

39 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
AvalonCreative says

gr doesnt print the cards so they will not supply a rounded corner template, if you want rounded corners then you will need to supply a cutting form for a printer and i would think the documentation would also need to contain instructions on how to use the cutter.

cutters are dependent on the printer the buyer will use to print the cards, personally i would not even add a cutting form into a template.

for bleed: i always leave 3mm as this is usually standard for all printers, just enlarge you canvas by 3mm all round and make sure all text etc is 5mm+ in from the trim edge.

by
by
by
by
by
by