Blender2.5 is in alpha right now, but it’s wicked! The interface is so slick and well designed. Love it! Who else?
Yeah i’ve got it and used it, much much nicer than the older version
- Gold Mo Grower
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Featured in a Magazine
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
I learn blender and 3d max at uni, but as max is easy an intuitive i ended up hating blender with a passion i hate the way you model in it! never wanted to pick it up again!
Thats just me but i know it can doo alot, just never liked the interface and the shortcuts!
- Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
- Won a Competition
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
love it, live it, be it