Or use Disqus as your commenting system. I think they are great. Or make comments not appear automatically (will require some time) and be held for moderation.
Thanks sevenspark. Conditional CAPTCHA for WordPress works great, it kills spam for me 100%
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
biyanpasau saidThanks, will this stop sending spam comments notifications on email as well? I used another plugin which filters comments but still was sending spam comments on email.
How about anti captcha: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/anti-captcha/
I never received any mail from that plugin.