34 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Amanda says

I’m really happy to see that some Blogger templates are now available through ThemeForest :) (Thanks Ooruc!)

Blogger is the CMS with which I am most familiar, and in my experience there has been a gaping void in the availability of premium Blogger templates for use with this system. I know of many Blogger users who would be more than willing to pay for well designed Blogger templates, particularly those with non-standard functions, and hope that other Blogger designers will also add their talents to this marketplace.

I was wondering if it would be okay to modify one of the Theme Forest banners to include a Blogger logo (or other reference for Blogger themes)?

My own blogs are strongly orientated towards Blogger, and I think it would help raise awareness of these themes if we were able to promote the availability of Blogger templates in this way.

2529 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Hey Amanda. Yep. Over the last two days, we’ve received a bunch of new blogger templates – mostly from the same person. :)

34 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Amanda says
Hey Amanda. Yep. Over the last two days, we’ve received a bunch of new blogger templates – mostly from the same person. :)

Yea, I noticed. And now two more from me :)

I hope to upload a few more over the next few weeks as I’ve had time to design them, and have also emailed some of my Blogger-designing friends to let them know about ThemeForest.

As yet, it seems very few Blogger users are aware that free themes are available for purchase (and can be uploaded for sale), though I imagine word will get around soon.

If there’s enough supply/demand, would you consider a dedicated section for Blogger in the future?

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
ooruc says

Thanks too Amanda. Now, we are twice in Theme Forest:)

by
by
by
by
by
by