170 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Australia
+2 more
michaeldale says

Thanks for looking again! No major updates yet, we have some plans for early next year.

We’ve had some really great feedback from many clients, none have mentioned the forms are hard to follow, so I am interested on getting some specific information from you.

I agree that the two buttons on the grid are too similar and don’t have any tooltips, this will be fixed in our Jan update (which we are also planning to release branded domain support).

It is such a new product so we will continue to push out updates quickly, I’m really looking forward to some of the other updates planned for Jan.

WebSmacker is there a killer feature that you think you would need? For example we are looking at adding a Forum feature for clients to chat with each other, we use this feature for out own internet products and it works well.

170 posts
  • Located in Australia
+2 more
michaeldale says

Hey WebSmacker,

I’ve gone and changed the transfer ticket icon and added tooltips for the ticket icons as suggested.

I’ve just pushed this to the saas platform so all sites should be updated now :)

Michael.

170 posts
  • Located in Australia
+2 more
michaeldale says

Hey Guys,

Just a quick update. We have been working very hard on the next release, although unfortunately it won’t be ready until early Feb.

We have some massive new features (forums!) coming and a new (awesome) price point for single user accounts.

I will have some more information in a week or two once the final testing has been done.

We’re really excited for the upcoming release.

170 posts
  • Located in Australia
+2 more
michaeldale says

Hey everyone!

Today we are excited to announce two major changes.

1) Forums! We have added a new plugin that allows you to run your own forum within Bluetrait.

2) First user is now free! Yes that means you can now run support for your items completely free, and if you ever get more staff members you can easily upgrade.

http://www.bluetrait.com

=======

We have also decided to extend the coupon code for 50% off (for the next 2 weeks). Just sign up with the code and get 50% off. You can apply the code straight away and continue to use a free account, if you ever need more users then you can add them for 50% off. More info: http://web.appstorm.net/general/sponsors/thanks-to-our-sponsor-bluetrait/

by
by
by
by
by
by