147 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
hawkmax says

Firstly I would like to shout a big HEY to all you people out there. I m Arif.

I became an author a month ago. Got my First Soft Reject. I am happy with reviewer and his inputs.

Anyways coming back to what i wanted to know is that Can I include bonus files in my sales? For instance I m selling a logo can I also put in a Visiting Card PSD in it ? Will that be Okay?

75 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
UnknownDepths says

hawkmax/Arif,

Hey! Greetings. I’m sure you can add extra files to an item submission. I’m just not sure if they would be called “Bonus” files. Most people on here that add other files to their submissions end up calling their entire submission a “Bundle Package” or something of that sort.

Search Graphic River for “Bundles” and see what comes up. If the results show people submitting items in a fashion similar to what you’d like to do then you’ll have your answer.

- Nun Kwon

147 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
hawkmax says

Thanks alot bro !!!!

765 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+7 more
EladChai says

There is no such thing as a logo bundle.

You can upload it as a corporate identity but a business card + logo won’t be enough for that.

This will reduce the logo price from 29$ to around 11$ or less (depends on how many designs are included in the corporate identity).

by
by
by
by
by
by