15 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
stevenpa says

The Envato marketplace is great. I’ve spent some money here, and it’s the first place I look for design ideas and web elements. And over time my bookmarks have grown large and difficult to manage, and I believe the system itself is to blame.

• No ajax for quick deletion of items. The entire page refreshes every time I delete something, meaning I have to scroll back down to where I was. Confusing.
  • Vertical layout of categories with a big waste of space on the right side of the main column. I can’t see all of my categories at once, which means I spend a not insignificant amount of time scrolling around looking for things.
  • Can’t move items into a different category. Must delete from one, add to another. Cumbersome.

I hope this feedback is helpful when it comes time to update the bookmarks page. :-)

2077 posts
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+7 more
DarkstarDesigns says

I agree with you,

I also wish they would show the bookmark image on the side of the file as now i never bother looking at the bookmarks now i think this has reduced there usefulness.

343 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Europe
MonikaM says

I agree with both of you. Bookmarks needs improvement.

488 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • United Kingdom
  • Won a Competition
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
PixelBuffet says
I agree with both of you. Bookmarks needs improvement.
I agree with you, but not with them – and I strong disagree with myself.
6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
pepperstreet says

OMG , this thread is 2 years old?!? The bookmarks/collections need important basic features:

1.) collection selectbox needs a better sorting order! Currently its oldest to newest… Its so cumbersome to add an item to an existing collection. A-Z order would be much easier and quicker.

2.) edit collections moving itemMultiselect and Moving items from one collection to another is essential, too.

Thanks for listening.

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
pepperstreet says
1.) collection selectbox needs a better sorting order! Currently its oldest to newest… Its so cumbersome to add an item to an existing collection. A-Z order would be much easier and quicker.

Yeah, finally. What a relief! It has taken some time ;-) Thank you envato team!

by
by
by
by
by
by