Having looked around the forums I can’t see to find any threads about how people promote their files and get them found by people other than using social sites e.g Deviantart, facebook, twitter etc.
Does anyone have a any top tips for getting them found. I realise I do not have the best portfolio but these were are simply tests to see if I should submit more items to Graphicriver, and so far sales have been slow!
Here are some tips: With any shop whether it be a brick and mortar traditional shop or online shop like ours, you need Quantity and Quality items. Increasing the Quantity will improve the possibility of buyers finding your items, while Increasing Quality will increase the possibility of your items being sold. The two works together.
1. Upload more items to your portfolio:2. Try creating items like flyers, facebook covers, web mock-ups, Stationery Mock-ups, web elements etc, etc . these items sell very fast (within each category you can seek out themes that are not being covered. 3.Market your items Use the Pintrest, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter buttons on your Item page. You can also promote your items on DeviantArt, Dribbble, PSDBucket, Photoshoppers, FinePixels and Loviv.
Note:Marketing is extremely essential to increased earnings
Loswl, Thank you for the info
I like behance . . .
Thanks loswl, great tips!
I want to promote my stuff on dribbble, does anyone have an invite left somewhere?
- Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Won a Competition
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
this could be helpful too. http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/dry-days-/67139
Cheers for the advice everyone, I guess I will have to just upload more items