22 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
iamnotjerry says

I am new to WP and Themeforest and need help finding a way to stop BOTS from regtering on my site http://www.iamnotjerry.com . Thanks, jorge

1733 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
VisualSharing says

And we need to find a way to stop users like you from posting such threads. :impatient:

I think you’re so new to ThemeForest, that you first downloaded the theme before you registered here.

22 posts
  • United States
iamnotjerry says
And we need to find a way to stop users like you from posting such threads. :impatient: I think you’re so new to ThemeForest, that you first downloaded the theme before you registered here.

Yes and excuse me? I was told that this is a user forum where I could ask questions about my use of UNITE in ThemeForest. What am I suppose to do? jorge

1733 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
VisualSharing says

Well, at least I appreciate your honesty. I have nothing more to say.

3173 posts
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says
And we need to find a way to stop users like you from posting such threads. :impatient: I think you’re so new to ThemeForest, that you first downloaded the theme before you registered here.
Yes and excuse me? I was told that this is a user forum where I could ask questions about my use of UNITE in ThemeForest. What am I suppose to do? jorge

I think hes talking about your user name not having a buyers badge, without one it looks like the theme you downloaded/bought from where ever is not an official buy from themeforest if you have an account where you purchased the theme from I would log into that account

22 posts
  • United States
iamnotjerry says
I think hes talking about your user name not having a buyers badge, without one it looks like the theme you downloaded/bought from where ever is not an official buy from themeforest if you have an account where you purchased the theme from I would log into that account

Thanks for the reply. I had a web designer build my site and I purchased UNITE as a WP theme. He provided a link for me to ask specific questions as they relate to the use of the theme, and I signed up with my username as posted.

I am sorry if I am somewhere I am not suppose to be. Would appreciate being guided to the appropriate forum. Regards, jorge

3173 posts
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says

Thanks for the reply. I had a web designer build my site and I purchased UNITE as a WP theme. He provided a link for me to ask specific questions as they relate to the use of the theme, and I signed up with my username as posted.

I am sorry if I am somewhere I am not suppose to be. Would appreciate being guided to the appropriate forum. Regards, jorge

simply ask the designer that built your site how to stop bots as it is a WP thing not a theme issue

89 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • United States
MatthewAllen says

I think you should direct all your questions towards your web developer.

89 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • United States
MatthewAllen says

[Double Post]

1733 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
VisualSharing says
I had a web designer build my site and I purchased UNITE as a WP theme. He provided a link for me to ask specific questions as they relate to the use of the theme, and I signed up with my username as posted.

Just to make it clear, first you purchased the theme and after that you signed up for a ThemeForest account? :D

Could you please contact support sending them the link you downloaded the theme from? We’ll really appreciate that. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by