• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
Shellbot says

It’s probably a good idea to show your designer this thread, he might be unaware that his clients can’t get support if he’s buying themes on his own account. Then again he might, and might prefer giving the support himself, but it can’t go both ways unfortunately.

1734 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
VisualSharing says
Unfortunately it seems like your web designer must have done the buying, therefore his account here has a buyer’s badge and yours doesn’t.
Can’t you see he got messed up in lies? :D
  • He said several times that he bought the theme and not his “developer”, now he says his “web designer” purchased it. :D :D
  • Do you really believe that if a developer bought the theme, he’d ask his client to post questions?
  • The funnies part: he bought the theme and after having problems, he registered??

Dude, do you think we’re morons in here?! You need to register in order to purchase a theme, you can’t purchase it without an account!
I waited to see how far would you go, but I barely have seen such an impudent as you.

Login to the account you’ve “purchased” the theme with, go to Your account >> Downloads and show us a screenshot of it! Or maybe now you have forgotten the password?

3192 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says
Unfortunately it seems like your web designer must have done the buying, therefore his account here has a buyer’s badge and yours doesn’t.
  • He said several times that he bought the theme and not his “developer”, now he says his “web designer” purchased it. :D :D
  • Do you really believe that if a developer bought the theme, he’d ask his client to post questions?
  • The funnies part: he bought the theme and after having problems, he registered??

Dude, do you think we’re morons in here?! You need to register in order to purchase a theme, you can’t purchase it without an account!
I waited to see how far would you go, but I barely have seen such an impudent as you.

Login to the account you’ve “purchased” the theme with, go to Your account >> Downloads and show us a screenshot of it! Or maybe now you have forgotten the password?

sir or ma’am I owe you a beer for saying what I was thinking

22 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
iamnotjerry says
Theme authors are very protective against people seeking support when their theme is an unofficial copy so you’re unlikely to find much help without the buyer badge. In future it’s probably best to buy the theme yourself and send it to your designer, that way you have proof of purchase.

Thank You. I have contacted the designer for the account he used. Sorry for all the hassle, as I was following the link he sent me. jorge

22 posts
  • United States
iamnotjerry says

sir or ma’am I owe you a beer for saying what I was thinking
284 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
Shellbot says
Thank You. I have contacted the designer for the account he used. Sorry for all the hassle, as I was following the link he sent me. jorge

No problem, just wanted you to understand why the icy reception!

22 posts
  • United States
iamnotjerry says

I paid him. I am not lying. Therefore I did buy them. Wow…what a mess. Maybe I should of not gone with themes from ThemeForest.

284 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
Shellbot says
I paid him. I am not lying. Therefore I did buy them. Wow…what a mess. Maybe I should of not gone with themes from ThemeForest.

Don’t worry, a couple of guys are just (kind of understandably) being paranoid but now you know how the buyer badge system works, and hopefully your designer does too, so in future it won’t be a problem :)

22 posts
  • United States
iamnotjerry says
Don’t worry, a couple of guys are just (kind of understandably) being paranoid but now you know how the buyer badge system works, and hopefully your designer does too, so in future it won’t be a problem :)

Thanks again. I sent him qn email: Matt, Unless I show the forum that I indeed purchased the Themes as a buyer, I can expect no support in the future with theme related issues.

What a mess LOL ”

jorge

by
by
by
by
by
by