3 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Australia
  • Collector Level 1
spyredigital
says

Brilliant, thanks Matt!

Just beamed you over a reply, let me know if it doesn’t turn up within 10 mins :grin:

Thanks!

- Christian

You’re a champion Christian, thanks!!

Cheers, Matt

1 post
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • United States
raphinology
says

Hi There, I hate to awaken and old thread, but it appears that I may be in the same boat as a few other people in this thread. I was prompted by envato to change my password, and I think somewhere along the way I may have purchased the wrong theme. Because the theme that I received was not the theme I was hoping to get. :( Sad panda…

I did submit a ticket (209811) any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Raph

1 post
  • Collector Level 1
  • United States
morrer1
says

I did similiar stupid thing…I bought sidewalk from meks instead of throne. I found out about this when I got to the download section. My hearth froze because I don’t have another 43$ and these were my savings. Please help. My ticket number is: 264813

979 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Superstar
  • Copyright Ninja
  • Football Player
+5 more
Palzme
says

I did similiar stupid thing…I bought sidewalk from meks instead of throne. I found out about this when I got to the download section. My hearth froze because I don’t have another 43$ and these were my savings. Please help. My ticket number is: 264813

Requested staff reply to see if this speeds things up for you – otherwise you could always tweet the @envato_help account on Twitter and they usually look into your ticket as soon as they can! Good luck :)

42 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Item
  • Trendsetter
+6 more
ZookaStudio
says

Requested staff reply to see if this speeds things up for you – otherwise you could always tweet the @envato_help account on Twitter and they usually look into your ticket as soon as they can! Good luck :)

Also request staff reply :) Good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by