4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

I’m Speechless!! I will buy it the next month with the latest envato withdrawal.

• 27-inch: 2.66GHz
  • 2560×1440 resolution
  • 4GB memory
  • 1TB hard drive
  • ATI Radeon HD 4850 graphics with 512MB
  • 8x double-layer SuperDrive

\\
2715 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says

oh yea, finally a new iMac…..... AMAZING :D

edit: OMG … 21,5” and 27”.., and the new mouse and keyboard :O :O :O

1550 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dSKY says

nice picture :)
what are the specs?

Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
nice picture :)
what are the specs?

First post updated :)

335 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
tiam says

OMG !!!

The mouse is amazing”!!

2201 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ArikB says

From the movie: “We power down the processor(s) in between keystrokes.”

I want someone to check that lol.

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

Count me in for working double time on TF to get one of the quad core 27” models man – holy moly they look nice and that resolution on the 27” is amazing – 2560×1440 – WOW !

Not sure about the mouse – apple have NEVER made a good mouse – ever – need to try first – it’s one thing Microsoft do wonderfully is their mice – always used them.

OK so I need to ebay my mac pro – 15Gb RAM – 2×2.66ghz Intel dual core (total 4 cores) 1.5tb storage internal – not selling monitor because it has bleeding at the top slightly – will keep for a second monitor.

Man it really does look nice…... queue dreamy music

443 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
vibes35 says

Yep!! :)

I like….

+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
Count me in for working double time on TF to get one of the quad core 27” models man – holy moly they look nice and that resolution on the 27” is amazing – 2560×1440 – WOW !

“What’s really incredible is a new feature for the iMacs that allows them to act as external monitors or HDTVs. You’ll be able to attach DVD players, Blu-Ray players, gaming consoles, or even other computers, and display them on the bright, clear, iMac display.” 8) this is AMAZING !

659 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
luckykind says
OMG !!! The mouse is amazing”!!

ditto… I’ve been waiting for a new mouse since my mighty mouse has had food crumbs in it for the past year… :|

The fact that you can load it with up to 16GB of RAM is awesome too…

by
by
by
by
by
by