I would love to test it out!
Yes I agree…very simple and easy to use. I like the envato integration as well
i must say it looks pretty easy to use.
Thanks for the overwhelming response! We got all of your emails and will be running through them throughout the next few weeks while we run through our closed beta.
Screenshots will be coming soon, I promise! We’ll have a full preview of the system in about 4 weeks or so, as well as an open beta.
Hope to see you all there!
Using the Envato API before customers can ask questions they have to authenticate with their API key which then checks if that user is a customer of yours, if so they can:
- Ask Questions
- Get replies (email notification too)
- Vote bug fixes from other customer posts
If they are not a customer alert “Only customers are eligible for support”.
And it’s checked against all items to post.
screens for us?Yes please Not that I have any sales yet – I’m not even finished with my first template, but I’m still very interested in this
Looks great and usability is good too.
Is it possible to get already purchased users to be added to the system, so we don’t have to add them all manually?
Another thing about usability – I think it would be cool when editing a setting, it’s saved via Ajax rather than loading the page again and displaying the success message.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.