My question is two-fold. I am using the Brave theme, which comes with it’s own Google Fonts in the settings panel. Trouble is, my client wants to use a font not included in the settings. I have installed a Google Fonts plugin which includes the font, but there seems to be a conflict when viewing the pages in Firefox or IE. The questions: Does anyone know a way to add fonts to the Brave Theme Google Fonts plugin? Or does any one know a way to disable the plugin so I can use the 3rd party Google Fonts plugin?
- Envato Staff
- Has attended an Envato Live event
- Support Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
Hello The author of the may know how to troubleshoot this one. Here is their support page – http://themeforest.net/item/brave-clean-responsive-multipurpose-theme/5119897/support It looks like they have a separate support system all set up. I’m sure they’ll be able to help Thanks!
Actually, the staff answered this offline: 1. Disabling the theme fonts. It is easy, please open up the framework/inc_content.php file and remove there google font initialing as in this image: http://d.pr/i/ouoH
2. Extending theme fonts. If you open up the framework\theme-options\options_google-fonts.php, you’ll see the font array. Probably you add your new font there and use regular theme options on your site.
I used option 2, and was very successful. I was then able to deactivate the 3rd party plugin. Thanks!