• Senior Reviewer
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+3 more
baf2681 Reviewer says

I got say that the game is defiantly being stepped up as of the last few months! The quality of certain files across the board (Project Files especially) has been stellar in my opinion! Since I’m the lead reviewer I’m not going to name names or files, play favorites or link anything up… but i think its pretty obvious who is just killing it recently.

Keep up the great files and happy authoring! Love what you all are putting out as of late.

Brian

5032 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Elite Author
  • Community Moderator
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
+6 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

Absolutely. It’s coming from a relatively small number of authors, but those authors are really pushing the boundaries at the moment.

Good stuff.

-f.

293 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
ivezicm says

I agree. It’s nice to know when you click on files that lot’s of them are actually fantastic. Really good thing for VH.

80 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Stormycub says

Although I’m new to VH I ’ve been blown away by the quality of work, looking forward to discovering new techniques and ideas….

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Couldn’t agree more. I love the progression, and I think a big part of it is healthy competition. Not just with sales though, it seems like you guys keep trying to 1-up each other. And I do want to quickly thank you all for keeping it friendly. Its not often that you find a bunch of people, technically all competing for sales, and popularity, while also having such a tight knit community.

2330 posts Small, but tough
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+4 more
EFEKT_Studio says

Couldn’t agree more. I love the progression, and I think a big part of it is healthy competition. Not just with sales though, it seems like you guys keep trying to 1-up each other. And I do want to quickly thank you all for keeping it friendly. Its not often that you find a bunch of people, technically all competing for sales, and popularity, while also having such a tight knit community.

Yea, healthy competition, that’s what I think also. Great work around lately, great design, videohive is improving a LOT .

Congrats to all great authors! :)

175 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
adintermedia says

Frankly the Quality together with the quantity of hq stuff has really increased in the last months. Congrats to all authors who sell those great files!

by
by
by
by
by
by