no-thumbnail
ibelieveinfairies085 Recent Posts Threads Started
3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
ibelieveinfairies085 says

I’ve been doing self-taught website design for a couple of years and this is my first attempt at selling them through a templates site. I was hoping someone could help me answer a few questions about the exact files I will need to upload…

From what I’ve gathered I need to upload the following:

1. The design (Can this file be a png? And does it need to have all the layers?)

2. Auxillary Images (The upload instructions mention these but I’m not sure what they are)

3. JPG Screenshots

4. Live Preview (I do my websites in Dreamweaver HTML in the design section and don’t do any of the code myself, will this be acceptable?)

5. JPG Thumbnail

If someone could answer these questions for me that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

30 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
jordanpayne says

You need a couple of files to upload:

• Main Template Files – Must be a .zip including a readme telling people on how to customize your template, it must also include all html files, css files and images
  • Screenshots – A zip file containing a whole bunch of .jpg images and some text files with the same name to be used as a description
  • Live preview.zip – a zip file only containing the html/images/css NO readme of editable psd/png in this file
  • An 80×80px thumbnail of your design

That should help guide you, if you need more info thoughrougly read through this: http://themeforest.net/upload/help?type=site-templates

Hope i was of some assistance to you :)

no-thumbnail
ibelieveinfairies085 Recent Posts Threads Started
3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
ibelieveinfairies085 says

Thanks, it did help. I’m still a bit confused on a few things but maybe I’ve just gotta try it and see what the admins say.

by
by
by
by
by
by