2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
heatherd62 says

Not only did “Unisphere” create a dynamic, eye-catching, highly customizable template with “Breeze” —which is in use on two of my websites— he is SO responsive in helping his clients after the sale. I’ve come back to him half a dozen times in the past year, and I always hear back from him with “fixes” for my website problems. Should I need to switch themes in the future, I would first look for one that Joao (Unisphere) has created, because that after-the-sale support is so important, and he provides both excellent themes AND excellent service.

51 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
MightyFine says

You’re of more help if you tell it in the item comments of his themes, not in a public forum.

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
heatherd62 says

Thanks. Had trouble finding and have to race out to an appointment —will try again later.

by
by
by
by
by
by