1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
shellybob says

When I try to install the Brightster theme I get this message:

Warning: fopen(/home/gmbpxwcv/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/brightster-clean-business-wordpress-theme-source/style.css) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gmbpxwcv/public_html/blog/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4165

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/gmbpxwcv/public_html/blog/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4168

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/gmbpxwcv/public_html/blog/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4171

Anyone any ideas? Thanks!

443 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
SplitV says

You should contact the author, but my first guess judging by the directory names is that you uploaded the wrong folder. You uploaded the whole folder instead of just the folder for the theme.

by
by
by
by
by
by