2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
HalfAmazin89 says

Hi,

I’m setting up my Wordpress blog and the MultimediaReloaded theme I purchased doesn’t seem to upload correctly (or at all for that matter).

I’m sure this is probably an easy fix for you guys but because I’m such a beginner I’m pretty lost. The thing is I just transferred from Blogger so I don’t know much.

What I did was: Open my Wordpress Dashboard Did Themes > Upload theme and uploaded the .zip of MultimediaReloaded.

I have Filezilla on my computer but I don’t know how to use it or upload or know if it’s even relevant in this situation.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance, Warren

2541 posts
  • United States
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
CreatingDrew says

Try uploading the actual theme folder and files only, not the entire download folder and/or zip ;)

Moved to item discussion.

2 posts
HalfAmazin89 says

Thanks for the help but HOW ?

When I go to the Install Themes section and click browse it wont let me upload the whole folder. :/

2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
jontah says

I have the EXACT same problem, I just bought a theme from here, but it says “stylesheet is missing” eventhough I have uploaded every single file by hand (manually) and not via the dragging method. What is WRONG ? every single file is included, I’ve checked 3-4 times now.

Answers appreciated. Not exactly fun to buy a theme and it doesnt work…

2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
jontah says

I’ve bought the “Perception” theme btw. And I’ve watched the screencast and all that and I’ve done EVERYTHING right, but still it doesn’t work? I’ve also tried to copy the style.css right into the perceptionfolder, where the 3 folders are in: “documentation” “PhotoShop” and “html”

Thanks! Really need help.

1 post
sargonas says

I’m in the exact same boat right now with another theme as well, this is quite weird given the fact I’m fairly adept at messing with Themes and have never had this issue before.

741 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Poland
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Orbital_Themes says

If you are talking about this: http://themeforest.net/item/perception-premium-business-portfolio-html-site/102713

it’s a HTML template, not Wordpress theme.

1 post
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
1337hovie says
HalfAmazin89 said
Hi,

I’m setting up my Wordpress blog and the MultimediaReloaded theme I purchased doesn’t seem to upload correctly (or at all for that matter).

I’m sure this is probably an easy fix for you guys but because I’m such a beginner I’m pretty lost. The thing is I just transferred from Blogger so I don’t know much.

What I did was: Open my Wordpress Dashboard Did Themes > Upload theme and uploaded the .zip of MultimediaReloaded.

I have Filezilla on my computer but I don’t know how to use it or upload or know if it’s even relevant in this situation.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance, Warren

I think its because you dragged the wrong folder. The Two sub folders of JewleyShop and JewleryShop Dark, and not the Jerelryshop.1.4 or wahtever it is.

worked for me

1 post
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Kyfleming2 says

I’ve tried everything youve said here. I still get style sheet is missing i don’t even see a style.css in my file i see style.less

5166 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

Maybe this will help?

You need to unzip the file you downloaded and upload the theme inside it. Please see Solving broken theme issues

by
by
by
by
by
by