1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
MadScientist06 says

Could be one of two things IMO .

1. You purchased the HTML theme instead of the Wordpress version. 2. You are attempting to upload the entire zip as KingDog said. You should install the white or black blender.zip file, which is inside the larger downloaded file.

Hope this helps.

1 post
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
maeploy says

I am spending my second night trying to install the SwagMag Review theme. Last night I couldn’t get all the files to transfer (via FTP ), tonight I seemingly can….but I still seem to be missing the stylesheet. I hope this isn’t a sign of things to come with this theme.

Can anyone tell me what to do now?

123 posts
mazoor says

I am spending my second night trying to install the SwagMag Review theme. Last night I couldn’t get all the files to transfer (via FTP ), tonight I seemingly can….but I still seem to be missing the stylesheet. I hope this isn’t a sign of things to come with this theme. Can anyone tell me what to do now?

Don’t upload the whole folder you got from themeforest, only the theme folder itself.

1 post
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
shepnic says

Not sure how old this post is, as this forum doesn’t show dates next to post (a little tip there) but I have had the same problem and it is because there are two folders with the theme name, davrack.

In fact, there is one called Davrack (capital D) and one called davrack (lower case d)

You need to upload the one with the lower case d. You can do this via FTP , putting it into the wp-content/themes folder, or zipping the davrack folder and importing using Wordpress.

123 posts
mazoor says

Date is not next to the post because it is below the post (a little tip here)

by
by
by
by
by
by