i have got a very simple question. When i code i have to refresh the page after everything but the browsers take cache and it does not update the page unless i refresh the page severel times with ctrl +f5 in windows.
do you have any easy trick or suggestions for it?
When I code locally i just use cmd + refresh and it works like a charm. I think you can turn of cache for certain webpages in Firefox and Chrome but I’m not sure!
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Won a Competition
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
Chrome allows you to disable cache in it’s settings, while for Firefox you need an extension..