6 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Czech Republic
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
HipstaCowboys says

Wondering how much time do you spent on your projects or how much time do you have, to stay PROFITABLE? How about your revenue and priority? I’ve made this little project to help every freelancer. I am freelancer too and I don’t want to put my numbers to google docs anymore.

It’s FREE, easy to use and it will help you stay in touch with your progress.

Try http://www.budgetic.com and if you like it, please share it to keep this party alive.

If you miss something there, let me know at hello@budgetic.com and we make it real :)

Thanks for your time,

Mark

176 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
An-Themes says

Just what I need, thank you!
edit: So simple and so useful at the same time, good contribution, thanks :).

3748 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

Looks pretty interesting. Have just signed up as i’ve been in need of something like this, compact and simple. Have some comments and suggestions, over the first tests. Will contact you through your platform.

Also, are you planning to charge in the future? Pricing plans?

j.

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Czech Republic
HipstaCowboys says

Looks pretty interesting. Have just signed up as i’ve been in need of something like this, compact and simple. Have some comments and suggestions, over the first tests. Will contact you through your platform.

Also, are you planning to charge in the future? Pricing plans?

j.

Hi, great to hear it! I’ll be happy for any suggestions. It’s beta version now, so I’m working on it still.

Yes, I’m planning to charge it, but only like a freemium model. Couple of active project for free but if you have more, you’ll pay, BUT it will be something like 99c/month or 9$/year. I will charge it after it will be perfect. After I could want some money for that, not now :)

3748 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

^ Sounds legit. Will keep on testing. So far the first idea that came to my mind (hopefully is not only me) is that sometimes you have projects without a fixed budget, just like a hour-based work, where you need to note the hours to quote the client at the end. On Budgetic there is a core idea over the global budget, when sometimes is not even there. Also, i miss some control over concrete time ranges. Like in the sample, i quote the client the hours per month (or quaterly) but unless i missed it, it’s not possible on the current version.

Anyway, these are just suggestions; as said, looks promising and a wonderful compact tool for freelancers. ;)

86 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
wp_workshop says

Pretty cool, registered!

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Czech Republic
HipstaCowboys says

^ Sounds legit. Will keep on testing. So far the first idea that came to my mind (hopefully is not only me) is that sometimes you have projects without a fixed budget, just like a hour-based work, where you need to note the hours to quote the client at the end. On Budgetic there is a core idea over the global budget, when sometimes is not even there. Also, i miss some control over concrete time ranges. Like in the sample, i quote the client the hours per month (or quaterly) but unless i missed it, it’s not possible on the current version. Anyway, these are just suggestions; as said, looks promising and a wonderful compact tool for freelancers. ;)

Great, thank you. Anyway, budget is not required. You can record your hours without it, if I understand you correctly. I’m working right now on TIME SWITCH, so you can show your results in defined time range.

Thanks, keep testing :)

176 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
An-Themes says

I will love to see, how much hours I’ve worked every week, to know how productive I am / I was. If you can add it, will be perfect.
Love your app, and I’ll be glad to pay the month or the year subscription, thanks.

88 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
PixelPuzzel says

very nice initiative. i’ll use it for sure when that time comes. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by