180 posts Enjoy!
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
XanderRock says

We realized there is a calculation bug in the rating system. We had a buyer who gave 1 star. And we could reach him and helped him. He turned his rating to 5 star. But now two ratings remain. Which means its like author gave 1 and 5 stars. Two stars on one purchase. We can count each stars in new “Reviews” tab. But the total is different in item details page. The numbers do not match.

Moreover even total numbers of all ratings miscalculated. For example my item details page shows 77 ratings and my Active Items show 75 ratings. And when I count in new “Reviews” tab there are 75 ratings

Also there are some buyers who gave 1 star and we can not reach them. No email, no support forum registration, no comment and user does not have an email field in his profile. There should be an option to flag these type of ratings. So either someone can reach him or the rating can be removed.

Singularity_Designs
Singularity_Designs Recent Posts Threads Started
67 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
Singularity_Designs says

Yep, I have encountered the same problem. I did open a ticket to report the bug and have yet to have a response. The rating only appears to be wrong on individual item pages and doesn’t seem to count to the author’s total or the hidden review tab available to the author.

I didn’t think it a good idea to post on the forum since multiple ratings can be given by one buyer, i.e. they can rate it as many times as they want.

107 posts quanticalabs.com
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
QuanticaLabs says

Also there are some buyers who gave 1 star and we can not reach them. No email, no support forum registration, no comment and user does not have an email field in his profile. There should be an option to flag these type of ratings. So either someone can reach him or the rating can be removed.

Yes, it can be frustrating… “Theme has an excellent design, however it’s absolutely not ready for translation by wpml” while IT IS. And 2 stars without contact possibility :/

by
by
by
by
by
by