- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
I’ve noticed that if you go to any item category for and hover over thumbnails the preview images shows only on the first page. If you go to next page or other pages by clicking next or a page number the preview image won’t show any more. I’ve tried on all marketplaces on Chrome and IE10 with cache cleared.
+1 this should be fixed soon
Oh! They should be more careful when updating site.
+1 – it happens whenever there’s a variable passed on in the web-address…if you’re returning for page 2 to page 1
I think it’s because they change jQuery selector, They should make it using live method, when new content is loaded via AJAX, DOM is changed and events are gone.