232 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
placdarms Envato team says

Two of my files – 3D DVD and 3D CD were uploaded using the old upload form and I never got field where i can indicate the version of AE needed to open those files. Even if I hit Edit tab -still there are no such field as AE version. The problem is – people keep buying the files and send me complains they can’t open with CS3 . i jusy contacted one of the reviewers and hope he could add the version for me. Does anyone else have the same problem? shouldn’t it be fixed?

4909 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Could you please link to the two files and specify which version of AE should be listed? I’ll fix it for you. Sorry for the inconvenience!

232 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
placdarms Envato team says
Could you please link to the two files and specify which version of AE should be listed? I’ll fix it for you. Sorry for the inconvenience!

http://videohive.net/item/3d-dvd-cover-ae-cs4-project-file/54011

http://videohive.net/item/3d-cd-cover-ae-cs4-project-file/54729

I already sent PM to other reviewer, but it seams that he only added text in description field. So bug still exists. even you – reviewers don’t have access and can’t make AE version appear at the Item Attributes section on the right.

4909 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Yep, Brian forwarded me your mail and I looked into the problem. It seems like any files uploaded on the old uploader do not have this selection in the edit section (strange). I added the bold text as a temporary solution, and passed the bug along to the dev team. Once they add that into the edit tab, you can remove the text from the description and just select the version like you normally would. Sorry for the inconvenience.

by
by
by
by
by
by