Just a quicky..
I’ve tried to google it but nothing proper came up…
Some themes here and some sites out there has this wierd bug – Headers of blog posts or for e.g. Creattica favorite numbers show up as N&(W()W&E ?($(&£$ etc..
this doesnt happen in IE or Chrome…
can’t quite get it either its my browsers fault or a very well known issue.. if so how to avoid it? don’t want that my new themes im working currently have some issues :/
will appreciate any advise
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
I cant seem to find this wierd header on cretticia
View > Character Encoding, is it set to anything ‘odd’?
PS: Mozilla is not the same as Mozilla Firefox.
well its mozilla firefox 3.6… and wierdest thing is that coding is set to UTF -8 but it uses really wierd chars on some sites… probably this pc is buged the most wierdest thing is that its firefox… usually chrome or IE are playing odd…