How to get support when there is a bug in the theme you have paid for?
I keep getting these:
Warning: include_once(/home/XXXXXX/public_html/fsb2/wp-content/themes/Centum/home/regindk/public_html/fsb2/wp-content/plugins/option-tree/includes/ot-functions-admin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/fsb2/wp-content/plugins/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 487
Man that is annoying!
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi reginvels, welcome to ThemeForest, this is a general open forum. The appropriate support section for this item, if offered, can be found here.
Please follow the instructions provided in the link above to interact directly with the author, where he’ll be able to point you in the right direction.
In the meantime, this thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you. Your patience is appreciated. Thanks and good luck.