4247 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

I’m sure not the only one who noticed the little bugs making their way around these here parts. I’ve seen lots of members make their own declarations about the bugs they’ve found on the marketplaces.

This is my time to make one of them thare declarations. :P I tried to click on the link that said, “Who’s going to jump right to 70% the second the rates change in Sept?” The link was like this:

Didn’t work

What’s up with that? Am I locked out of a thread that is reserved for “specific” members?

Then again, The rates are set to change on the last second of September but in Australien time? Hahaha, I just noticed I put Australien. Awesome!! :D

In fact, Many of the threads do that “don’t worky” thingy stuff. What’s up with that?

Anyway, Good onion mate!

ConstantinPotorac
ConstantinPotorac Recent Posts Threads Started
645 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+11 more
ConstantinPotorac Envato team says

I had the same issue but it seems it works now.

3085 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says
I’m sure not the only one who noticed the little bugs making their way around these here parts. I’ve seen lots of members make their own declarations about the bugs they’ve found on the marketplaces.

This is my time to make one of them thare declarations. :P I tried to click on the link that said, “Who’s going to jump right to 70% the second the rates change in Sept?” The link was like this:

Didn’t work

What’s up with that? Am I locked out of a thread that is reserved for “specific” members?

Then again, The rates are set to change on the last second of September but in Australien time? Hahaha, I just noticed I put Australien. Awesome!! :D

In fact, Many of the threads do that “don’t worky” thingy stuff. What’s up with that?

Anyway, Good onion mate!

Well, before constantin’s reply, whenever I clicked on your (this) thread’s link in sidebar, it redirected me to some DNS error.

292 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
Ezza says

Hey guys, I’m looking into this now. Thanks for letting us know.

292 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
Ezza says

Turns out the problem was fixed almost straight away (you guys are so fast!), but the inconsistent way chrome displays link paths in the status bar made me think it was still happening.

1620 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

I experience this issue back and forth in FF, when I try with Chrome it works flawless everytime .. Glad it’s fixed now though :)

by
by
by
by
by
by