80 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Denmark
+1 more
mads says
Hello Guys I’ve noticed that the Site Templates Page is down.

There is a thread about that here . The developers fixed it :)

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

@joefrey – It’s been fixed.

10 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Tyler_K says

Only two problems I’ve noticed are onn the homepage I think when you click on a link to a form thread (in the list on the right) it should take you to the first post of that particular thread instead of the last post.

And when viewing someones portfolio the text tends to break through the bottom border if there is too much.

I’ve only tested these in FF3 \ PC

:)
3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
shasto100 says

I’ve just made a purchase, even though its shown in my account. Its not showing the purchased image on the product discussion page, (apologies if this done on a cron job every few hours or so).

by
by
by
by
by
by