308 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
BrianCoyDesign says

Envato occasionally sells bundles as a special feature or marketing mechanism. I’d like to see bundles become a regular feature on GraphicRiver and PhotoDune. Basically authors could submit files (if they are interested) to be part of a bundle. The marketplace could release a series of bundles on a regular bases of similarly themed items. Each bundle would be offered as a “Extended License” only. The price for the bundles would be a fixed price and the number of items in the bundles would be based on quality, not quantity. So for example a bundle might be $50 and contain 15 items on month and the next month the number of items is 10.

I see this done on several websites and as a buyer I really like being able to purchase items in this way. This would increase sales for some authors and items could still be offered individually.

100 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+2 more
WillemoesDK says

Although I like your idea, I just cant see it happen.

I mean..? All authors would obv. be interested in boosting sales and be featured in a bundle.

With thousands of authors Envato would receive a MASSIVE amount of “bundle-submissions”.

A way I could see it happen was to narrow it down (Only files submitted in 2011, or only red/orange bizz cards), or let Envato pick the files themself.

But I dont know.. Maybe i’m wrong :)

1040 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
survivor says

Agreed. I remember one bundle on April as I remember it was selling pretty well and I think there should be a bundle each month from Envato Staff Picks.

20 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
adriandragne says

Totally agree with BrianCoyDesign. A bundle per month is great.

523 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
Zeplix says

Bundle per month on different themes, or even bundle per 2 weeks (if it’s no more than 15 or so files), sounds good!

308 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
+3 more
BrianCoyDesign says

I’m thinking submission to a bundle should be optional as authors would need to determine their own income options.

I also think that bundles in order to be profitable and make more sense need to have the extended license so be similar to other graphic groups and software packages.

I know I’d love to see bundles where we have a bunch of items that were similar or on theme.

For example

Holidays

Posters

Web Elements

Icons

Character Packs

etc.

by
by
by
by
by